10.26.2011

October Birthday Contest Winners

We're excited to announce the winners 
of the October Birthday Contest!

We had 43 entries over the course of 3 days, and we loved seeing all the posts, new fans and comments!

Without further adieu ... These 3 lucky photographers have each won 2 hours of free consultation with the Studio Trainer:

1. Kristi Slowinski Jenceleski


2. Marie Asbury


3. Jennifer Staggs


And because we were feeling a little generous, we chose a 4th winner!


4. Erica Vining


Congrats to all of you, we look forward to working with you. 


Thanks to everyone who participated and entered. 
Watch for our "Blue Friday" and Holiday promos coming up in November and December!

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you're a winner, please fill out the form below to get started!


6 comments:

  1. Whoot! Thank you for this opportunity! :) I am super stoked. I can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So So excited!! I have tons of questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Birthday Girl for picking my name!!! I am SUPER excited and can't wait to get started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I actually get my mind settled on what I need more I'll be entering these lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Mary. Don't won't to waste your time, but when I'm ready I know where to go.

    ReplyDelete