12.15.2011

Want a Little One-on-One?


The Studio Trainer is opening up a limited number of Mentorships for the 2012 year. This Mentor Program runs from January to December 2012.

This is a One-on-One program designed to help you grow your business, and includes:

1 hour/week phone call with Kate
1 chat per month as a group with the other mentoring members
Access to a secret FB group with Kate and the other mentor members
Unlimited emails
Registration to all of our online classes
All of our newsletters
Website critique
Ongoing gallery critique
Culling of up to 10 sessions per month
50% off of all document creation and other services

This is a value of over $6000 in services. 




There is only 1 spot left in this amazing program at  
90% off the value!



 Contact us for details.


We do have flexible payment plan options available, and it is first-come, first served.



Payment Plans:
  1. In Full, Up Front
  2. Split (2 Equal payments. January/June)
  3. Monthly

5 comments:

  1. I so wish I could! Awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good idea, I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible opportunity! If I had the money, I'd be on this in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our payment plans are incredibly flexible, so you never know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in learning more! I really want to take my business to the next level in the new year and become a tad more organized. hspncprncs@yahoo.com if you don't mind sending info, pricing, and payment plans.

    ReplyDelete